Saturday, April 23, 2011

So Saturday Challenge #8

Welcome to another So Saturday Challenge for Card Creations & More. This week we needed to make anything but a card or layout. I started one project for my scraproom, but when I sat down to finish it I discovered I had misplaced a few pieces! So guess that project will be for another day. LOL

So I switched grears, I decided to make a cute little flower pot with my daughters. We used a pot and a bag of rocks from the Dollar store. I let the girls design the flower combinations and we secured them with glue dots or brads. The stems are green ribbon wrapped skewers from the kitchen. I added some ribbon and a bow to the pot to finish it off. So cute!
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what ya'll create this week.
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment