Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll #2

When I saw the challenge at 365 Cards, I knew I had the perfect paper in my stash for it. I have no idea where it is from, bc I have had it forever. The challenge was to make a card with a diamond and a circle shape - anyway, anyhow. I used the diamond paper on a circle card from the Wild card cartridge. Cute and Simple. Hmm.. just noticing that I meant to ink the edges. I always forget that step. I am also going to enter this into MPS Countdown to Karlee giveaway challenge. Thanks for looking.


365 Cards - use diamond and circle
MPS My Pink Imagina-Nation Wednesday Challenge - make a fall or halloween card

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, love it ! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, this paper is perfect, and the circle card is fab!

    ReplyDelete