Thursday, December 30, 2010

Flaunt It Friday #4

This week's challenge at Flaunt it Friday was to use the turtle from Create a Critter, and to try to not just make a card. Whew! That was hard. I have been on such a card kick, I was having a hard time thinking any other way. My daughter and I had made little gift bags for her teachers for Thanksgiving, so I decided to do that again. I used some of my favorite Granola Basic Grey paper. I used Perfect Pearls mist to color my flowers to match and used Glossy accents on his shell. Isn't he cute?


7 comments:

  1. Love your turtle gift bag. Too cute!
    Minta

    Just became a follower..Would Love it if you could visit or follow my blog.
    Love your blog.

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
    Check out my blog to see my project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your turtle is wonderful. I love those colors and the little floral is a great touch.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gift bag is adorable! Enjoy New Years!
    Thanks for joining us at Flaunt It Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I love the colors! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with this turtle. So CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us at FIF. I don't know how I missed your project last week. Also, I am trying to become a follower of your blog, but it keeps saying the request is too large. I will come back later and try again:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete