Tuesday, January 1, 2013

RRR Challenge #63

This is my entry for Really Reasonable Ribbon's challenge.  It is called My New Toys and Ribbon.  Well, the only new scrappy toys (gasp!) I got for Christmas was a set of Lowercase Fun Dies from My Creative Time.  I love these.  The paper and rubon  is DCWV Animal Safari from eons ago.  The cute little pop pom ribbon is from my stash.  I like to have a stash of baby cards at the preschool for the new little siblings that are always popping up.



Darlene



2 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet project. So bright and cheerful ! Love it. Thanks for playing along in the New Toy Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon Huggs Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cugte, thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete