Saturday, January 15, 2011

Card Creations & More by C Challenge #1

Welcome to the 1st challenge for the new Design Team for Card Creations and More by Christina. Go check out all the design team at http://cardcreationsbyc.blogspot.com/


Today's challenge is to make anything but a card!


Easy Peasy! I knew I wanted to use my Imagine so that I could flood fill my design with a pretty pattern. I chose to make a cute little bag from Forever Young. I used a pattern from the Snow Angel cartridge to fill the purse cut from page 73. I then chose the cute little snow friends that are actually a layer from an ornament on page 6. I also chose 3 snowflakes that I thought coordinated well with the colors. Look through your cartridges, there are a bunch of great purse or box features.




So here is the bag all scored and ready to be assembled. I just used my ATG because I couldn't find my red tape. It went together so easy. Now to decorate.




I used 3 different colors of stickles to decorate my snowflakes and a little inking around the edges. I used some ribbon from my stash for the handle and VOILA!


So here is the completed project! Isn't it so cute!?


I love how the stickles made the edges of the snowflakes curl up a little.





Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my project. I hope I have given you some inspiration to make anything but a card.


Darlene




3 comments:

  1. oH WOW this is absolutely adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! So glad to hear you're in Louisiana too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too darn cute!! I love it! I wish I had more carts for my imagine!!

    TFS!

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete