Saturday, February 12, 2011

Card Creations & More by C Challenge #3

It's that time again! Challenge Time! For this challenge we needed to use black, white and one other color. I must say I was a little stumped because most color combos used pink or red as the extra color, and I am definitely not a pink girl! Then I noticed on my calendar that it was my best friend's birthday. She recently moved to Florida and happens to be a huge Disney fan. Voila! Black, white and red it is!



I Absolutely LOVE this card! The Mickey ears are on an action wobble and they make me laugh each time it wobbles. I already sent it to my friend and she loves it. It was so fun to make and cam together so easily. The ears with Oh Boy are on the Mickey Font cartridge. When I was taking the pieces off the mat, I lost the middles of the O and B, so I used some black bling.


I decided to make this card with my scraps. I had originally cut this set of ears and hat, but then decided against them. I ended up with the cut out letters of Oh Boy from the other card. What fun and versatile card .

Thanks for checking out my creations and I hope you will participate in the challenge at Card Creations & More by C.
Darlene


6 comments:

  1. Love this!! And since I've watched a lot of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with my grandson the first thing that popped into my head when I saw these were "Well, alright!!" in that high pitched Mickey voice! Adorable!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! It is adorable how you embossed the ears on the one!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Disney! We are going in December!
    Sally
    opolski07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!! Can't go wrong with the mouse :)
    When you get a moment stop by my blog and pick up the award I gave you.
    http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/2011/02/2-stylish-blogger-awards.html
    Enjoy!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete