Thursday, March 3, 2011

Card Creations & More by C Challenge #5

Welcome to So Saturdays Challenge #5. Today is Design Team day over at Card Creations & More by Christina. The challenge was to make a tri-fold or Z fold card. I chose to make 2 Z fold cards. I don't have many boy cards, so these two will be perfect.












Both the dinosaur and volcano were cut from Create a Critter. The awesome glittery paper is from a favorite stack of mine by My Mind's Eye called Stomp. It is perfect for boy stuff, outside LO's, etc.










Thanks for checking out my cards today and don't forget to make your own tri-fold or Z card to enter the So Saturdays challlenge at Card Creations & More by Christina.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the challenge. My son is obsessed with dinosaurs right now and I know he would love both these too :)

    ReplyDelete