Saturday, March 26, 2011

Card Creations & More by C Challenge #6

Welcome to So Saturday Challenges at Card Creations & More by C! For our challenge this week, we needed to use a patterned ribbon.
A few years ago, I used to make hairbows and headbands. First, it was just so that my girls could have a bow in every color, then people started asking for them and it became a little business for me. I was making bows for 2 stores and friends. Busy! Then I started working more at our church preschool and it got stressful and lost its charm. And my girls weren't wearing them anymore. So now I am a paper crafter with a ton of ribbon in all colors, sizes and patterns!



Isn't this so cute? The sand castles is from Create a Critter and I printed the blue background paper and clouds from Imagine More cartridge. I used glossy accents on the flag and added a few buttons from my stash.



The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Summer Vacation set.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to play along with us this week at SoSaturdays Challenges.

Darlene

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love that sandcastle and the ribbon is absolutely perfect for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete