Sunday, May 1, 2011

Grad Bash! Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of the Grad Bash Blog Hop.

If you have come from Amber's blog at www.pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com, then you are in the right place. If you stumbled upon my blog and want to play along, you can do so by starting at Nadia’s Blog (www.nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com). (sorry for the duplicate posts from Day 1. Blogger and I have not been getting along!)
For this card I used the cap and "congratulations" from the new Everyday Pop Up Cards cartridge. I knew I wanted the colors to be green, white and gold because I have a cousin who is graduating from my alma mater. I made the card pretty big because of the inside wording. The card is 5.5 by 7 in.

Sorry about the horrible inside picture, but I totally forgot to take it when I was prepping the post and now the girls are both asleep and the darn thing wouldn't stay open.



I cutthe inside words at 6.5 and boy were some of it delicate. I had to be very gentle putting it together.

Hope you like it! Better yet, hope my graduate likes it! Leave me a comment to be entered for the blog candy.

Your next stop is Anita's at www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I just got this cart. I love your card and I am sure your Grad will too.
    Thanks for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card, I will have to pull out this cart.
    Thanks a Bunch, Mary
    mcdolese@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Makes me want this cart!
    Thanks for sharing
    Pammmyyy123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Oh, like this!!
    So glad to follow the hop..I am a new follower of yours. Would love it if you would stop over to my blog and follow too:) I also have a giveaway going on til midnight EST today. Check it out!
    Can't wait to see more of your creations.
    Sherrrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete