Saturday, June 18, 2011

So Saturday Challenge #12

Woo Hoo it's the weekend!! This past week was VBS at my church. Boy am I tired. I was in charge of the kitchen - so that meant preparing snacks everyday for 600 kids. Whew!! I had lots of help of course, but it was still a lot of work. Next week is a day Girl Scout camp for my girls and guess who is bringing the snacks everyday for them!! ME But luckily it is only for 75 girls.

This week we were challenged to be patriotic. I have been lovely the little mat stack I picked up from Michaels from K and Company called Americana.


So here is my simple little card. The ribbon is cut from Stand and Salute. I used my Corner Chomper and a little twine.

My brother leaves this week for his 3rd tour overseas. Luckily, he is medical and will spend the next 7 months based in a hospital. I plan on sending him lots of cards!

So go get your craft on and make a patriotic card to support our troops or celebrate July 4th.

Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment