Friday, July 1, 2011

First of the Month Challenges - July

Christina from Card Creations by Christina has decided to change things up a bit with the way she does her challenges. We used to have challlenges every other Saturday called "So Saturday Challenge". Now we are going to go with a monthly challenge format. But there will be 3 different challenges, so hopefully one (or all) of them will tickle your fancy and inspire you to enter. So here goes - my three projects for the new First of the Month Challenges.

Challenge #13 - Make anything using the Doodlecharms cartridge.


Isn't this a sweet card?


Challenge #14 - Make a home decor project



My daughter and I redecorated my scraproom in aqua blue and cricut green and I needed a sign for my door. If you want to see the rest of the new room decor check out this post


Challenge #15 - Make something that is inspired from a Blogging Friend's project, must link their post to yours

Let me just say that Christina makes alot of cards. I am amazed that she usually posts one every day. I really love alot of her designs. I liked how she cut out a window in the card that shows through to the inside of the card.







I bought these little hedgehogs and mushrooms from Michael's when they were on sale for 50 cents! I found some paper on the Imagine that I thought coordinated well with the colors of the mushrooms. very sweet. I know the colors are very washed out. I'll try and fix them later.


I hope you have enjoyed my projects. Don't forget to play along with us this month in any or all of the challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment