Friday, July 29, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #5



I had to take a break last week from Cricut 360 and boy did I miss it. Sometimes Life just catches up with you - my mom was in town for a few weeks, then my niece came for a visit, a funeral and a weekend beach trip.

But here we are with Challenge #5 - Transportation/Travel

This was my oops card from a couple weeks back.




I used the Summer in Paris cartridge to cut the Eiffel Tower and added a little bling to it. It is hard to tell in the picture, but I inked the Thanks Cuttlebug embossing folder and then ran it through the Cuttlebug. The background paper is from Echo Park Be Mine collection and the ribbon is from my stash.

I hope you enjoy all the awesome projects the DT has made this week and make sure you participate this week.

Darlene

9 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty and yes, you can tell it is inked. : ) Can't wait till the next challenge.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlene! Nice to have you back. Your card is amazing. It makes me want to travel to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene,
    Your card is beautiful and I love how you inked your paper with the embossing folder. I will have to try this.
    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty.the colors are great.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! Paris pinks and greys are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Darlene... great color combo...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!

    Leirad
    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ... love the inked embossing ... great job!

    Jo xx
    idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Love how you inked to emboss!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete