Monday, August 1, 2011

First of the Month Challenges - August




Oops! forgot to do my post for today.

Aww... August. Back to school is a week away for me. Looking forward to a little more routine in my life that school brings. The girls are getting a little too used to sleeping in!

Here are the 3 challenges for August.

Life is a Beach Cartridge



The handmade flowers are from Shannon at Creative Chaos. Check out her etsy shop. She is super sweet to work with.

Altered item

My girls and I all share an iTunes account, so we save our spare change to use for buying gift cards for it. I thought this would be a cute place to put the coins until we have enough to cash in.





Design your own Background Paper

I love love my Imagine. I saw this on a website a few months ago (not sure which one). I used the cricut logo image from Cricut Everyday (Circle exclusive) and then chose a few different colors to fill in each image and then let the machine do auto fill. The frame is a cheapo one that I painted red.



I hope you feel inspired to create something with us this month and enter the First of the Month Challenges at Card Creations & More by C.


Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment