Friday, August 12, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #7



Yee Haw! It's Friday and that means Cricut 360! It sure has been a busy week. My kids started back to school, 4th and 8th grades. And I started back to work, boy have I missed my craftroom. I sure hope to get in there this weekend. But hopefully, we will all start to settle into our new routines soon.

The challenge this week is the Old West. One of my besties has a daughter that loves Woody from Toy Story and I knew I wanted to make her something with my Cricut. Those darn Disney cartridges are killer, I tell ya. The plan was to make Woody about 9 inches and put him in a frame with some western background paper, etc. Well, 9 inch Woody didn't come out so great. Those pieces are just so tiny! I ended up cutting him at 11 inches, so obviously he isnt going to fit in my frame.


So maybe this weekend, I will come up up with another idea for Woody.


So pull on your cowgirl boots and play along with us. Don't forget to check out the other great projects from the rest of the Cricut 360 DT.


Darlene

5 comments:

  1. Those little pieces are just crazy, aren't they!! But your cut is just darling--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with Woody! Perfectly done! Yehaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job cause I know there is alot of pieces in these things! He is so cute!
    Deb Crowder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm impressed ... all those little pieces ... you did a great job with this!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete