Friday, September 16, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #12




Welcome back! Today is Friday and I am so excited. I am in the middle of a 3 day crop called Scrapfest. Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9 am til midnight of nothing but scrapping! Boy will I have a lot to show ya'll. I did 14 pages yesterday!

On to the challenge... September 19 is Native American Day, so make something Indiany. LOL

When my daughter was in preschool, she had a little stuffed monkey that she carried everywhere named whowhohaha. During Thanksgiving, they made cute Indian shirts and the teacher asked each child their Indian name. They all came up with names like Running Deer, Wise Owl, Leaping Fox, etc. Not my Bailey. She was going to be Whowhohaha. The teacher tried to talk her into something more Indian, but finally gave up and asked her how to spell it! So here is to Indian Whowhohaha!



2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout. What a fun day it was for the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that story--it's perfect for your LO!!!

    ReplyDelete